We welcome your interest in having your child attend Bethel Christian Academy.
The Enrollment Process
- Schedule a tour by calling 301-725-4673.
- Fill out the application for admission and return it to BCA Campus 1 with the Statement of Cooperation & Agreement and the new student application fee. Although there is a rolling admissions policy, it is beneficial to return the completed application to the school office as soon as possible. K5 students must be five by September 1. K4 students must be four by September 1. K3 students must turn three by September 1 and be fully potty trained.
- Entrance exam or skills assessment will be scheduled.
- For K3 through K5, no testing is required; proceed to Step 4.
- For 1st and 2nd grade, a skills assessment will be scheduled.
- For 3rd through 8th grade, formal entrance exams are conducted on designated dates. Call the office for details.
- After testing, you will be contacted regarding your student's results.
- Have the student's current school and pediatrician complete appropriate paperwork. Once the application, the Statement of Cooperation & Agreement, and the processing fee are received, you will receive an acknowledgement letter and additional enrollment forms. All correspondence from your child's current school is to be mailed or faxed by the school directly to Bethel Christian Academy. Medical paperwork must be completed by the pediatrician and the parent and returned to Bethel Christian Academy.
- Let the process work.
- When all necessary paperwork has been received and testing completed, the admission file will be reviewed and an interview will be scheduled.
- Please note that priority consideration is given to returning students and their siblings.
- Notification of Acceptance. Parents are notified regarding the acceptance of their student within two weeks of the interview.